Saturday, April 2, 2011

RIT: By Design


I continue to be proud of my RIT Alma mater...I recently
read an article in the RIT University news magazine on
the growing interest and excellence of RIT's industrial
design department. The article talks about a few
designers including my friend (lived next to me
my freshman year) Dan Bolinksi....Dan is an excellent
illustrator and apparel designer....He worked for Reebok
and now will be working for Nike. RIT's ID program has
grown in large strides ever since I left the program in 2008.
In the article it states, the program continues to get
even more competitive...taking around 45 students from
a applicable field of around 180! Im proud to be a graduate!

Have a read of the article!

http://www.rit.edu/news/magazine_story.php?id=48230

No comments: